Noah Gämperli J-20
4 aug, 18:00 1 kommentar
Hi Noah and welcome to Kiruna AIF, can you tell us about yourself?
-My name is Noah Gämperli and I'm 18 years old. I have played hockey
since I was 4 years old, the last two seasons i played for Nynäshamn and Before that i played for my hometown team EHC Chur in Switzerland.
What do you when you don’t play hockey?
-There's not much more than hockey and school in my life, if we don't have practice I am most of the time somewhere on a rink to play hockey with my friends.
Can you tell us what kind of player we will see on the ice?
- I'm a defensive player and like to play the game fast.
What are your best skills and with what do you think you will contribute to Kiruna AIF?
- I think i can help the team to build a strong defense and make fast breakouts.
We are in the late offseason training, how does everything feel so far?
- I feel pretty good but there are still some things i need to work on.
You are arriving to a new team, new coach and a new club, what are your expectations for coming season?
- I expect a team that's motivated to win games, a team with a good team spirit and good practices on and off the ice.
Thank you Noah a warm welcome to Kiruna AIF and is there anything you like to say to all AIF supporters out there?
- Thanks, I'm really excited to join Kiruna AIF and I am ready for a good season.